What is the Average Cost of Living in Florida per Month?
The average cost of living in Florida per month is generally close to or slightly lower than national average. Florida does not collect any taxes on personal income, nor does it collect sales tax on food. However, utility charges, and communication charges tend to be higher in this State. Currently, electricity charges per month in Florida may go as high as $125 or more between spring and fall, whereas these charges would be between $200 and $250 during winter months. Obtaining a license for a vehicle may cost as much as $400. Average charges for sewer, municipal water, and trash collection would be near about $60 to $70. A person looking for a rental accommodation that has three bedrooms and 2 bathrooms may be able to get it for $1000 and less. Miami is costlier, as are other places near the sea, but other places in the State are much more affordable. Based on this, it may be concluded that average cost of living in Florida is between $1450 and $2500 per month, depending upon the size and type of accommodation, type of appliances used, transportation, insurance covers, etc.
+by Margaret Walker on Sun, 10/10/2010 - 23:51
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price