What is the Average Cost of Biodiesel per Gallon? Average Biodiesel Price
Currently, there are seven exclusive producers of biodiesel in America. The cost of absolutely pure biodiesel, devoid of impurities, is in the range of $1.65 to $2.25 per gallon prior to addition of taxes. With taxes, the total amount increases by about $0.50 per gallon. If there is a mixture of about 20% of biodiesel and 80% of diesel, the cost will increase by about 18%. The U.S. Department of Energy is taking massive efforts for reduction of the total cost of biodiesel fuel, so these prices are expected to drop even lower in the near future.
+by Margaret Walker on Mon, 10/11/2010 - 00:14
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price