How much does a Speech Pathologist make per Year? Average Speech Pathologist Salary
In times of global economic recession, careers that retain a high level of job security are extremely valuable to those who can get them. For example, a position as a speech pathologist is particularly lucrative. So how much does a speech pathologist make per year? The average annual salary for speech pathologists varies according to a variety of factors, but is generally around $65,000 per year. Depending upon your local cost of living as well as years of experience, individual salaries may range anywhere from $52,000-$79,000 per year.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary