How much does a Sonographer make per Year? Average Sonographer Salary
With the global economy steadily on the decline in recent years, it has become a significant feat to land a job at both pays well and can be obtained without numerous years of higher education. One such job is the position of sonographer. But how much does a sonographer make per year? The average salary for sonographer’s is $54,000 per year, but when factoring in the local cost of living as well as difference in employers and years of experience, specific values may range anywhere from $47,000 to $69,000.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary