How much does a Radiology Technician make per Year? Average Radiology Technician Salary
Even in the current times of financial hardships and global economic disasters, medical professions remain relatively untouched in terms of job security. As a result, a career in radiology can be extremely lucrative. So how much does a radiology technician make per year? Generally speaking, the average salary for radiology technicians is $47,000 per year, but local cost of living adjustments as well as years of experience can cause salary values to fluctuate between anywhere from $43,000-$51,000. A career as a radiology technician is one of the best available without medical school degrees and extensive training.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary