How much does a Plumber make per Year? Average Plumber Salary
Even in times of global depression such as those currently facing the world’s economic sector, certain services especially those focusing on essential utilities such as plumbing are among the only ones that remain unaffected in terms of job security. So how much does a plumber make per year? The average salary for plumbers is $39,000 for year, although this value is constantly increasing with each yearly iteration due to rising cost of living standards and increases in the minimum wage. The general range of salary for most plumbing employment is between $34,000 per year and $46,000 per year, although certain positions offer increased pay or perhaps reduce pay due to lack of experience.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary