How much does a Pediatric Nurse make per Year? Average Pediatric Nurse Salary
The global economy has suffered a serious downturn in recent years, but there are still jobs to be had that offer a high salary in addition to job security. Perhaps the best example of such a position is that of the pediatric nurse, since the medical sector remains one of those least affected by the global depression. But how much does a pediatric nurse make per year? Without factoring in the cost of living adjustments, the average seller for pediatric nurses is $67,000 per year. Exact salaries may range anywhere from $48,000-$90,000 depending upon your years of experience and employer.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary