How much does a Neonatal Nurse make per Year? Average Neonatal Nurse Salary
In times of economic downturn such as those facing the global economy in recent years, professions left with a certain modicum of job security are particularly rare. One such example is that of the neonatal nurse, but how much does a neonatal nurse make per year? While specific values may widely fluctuate depending upon specific factors such as local cost-of-living adjustment values and years of experience, the average salary for neonatal nurses is $78,000 per year. Generally speaking, the average range of salary for neonatal nursing positions is between $49,000 and $93,000 per year, although some physicians may offer more or less in these values depending on other factors.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary