How much does a Medical Assistant make per Year? Average Medical Assistant Salary
Careers in the medical sector have become increasingly lucrative in recent years due to their enhanced job security even in times of economic hardship. The position of medical assistant is an excellent one for those lacking medical degrees and expensive and time-consuming training. So how much does a medical assistant make per year? The average salary for medical assistant is $28,000 per year, although certain factors such as cost of living adjustments and years of experience may increase the range and salary from anywhere between $23,000 per year and $37,000 per year.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary