How much does a Financial Planner make per Year? Average Financial Planner Salary
In spite of the economic depression that has been sweeping across the nation as well as the world in recent times, there has ironically been an increase in available jobs for financial planners. But how much is a financial planner make per year? Before factoring in cost of living adjustment numbers as well as years of experience, the average annual salary for financial planners is $66,000 per year. The range of salaries may lie anywhere from $34,000-$146,000 per year.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary