How much does a Court Reporter make per Year? Average Court Reporter Salary
Careers within the news and television industry remain among the few that do not suffer enormous hardships from global economic troubles. For those able to land positions as court reporters, this career option is an excellent one for any. But how much does a court reporter make per year? In the majority of cases, court reporter salaries lie between $36,000 and $65,000 per year. Without factoring in cost-of-living adjustments and years of experience, the average salary for court reporters is $50,300.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary