How much does a Computer Technician make per Year? Average Computer Technician Salary
While the majority of economic sectors have succumbed to the global depression, career opportunities related to the information age and its recent expansion have actually blossomed. With this in mind, how much does a computer technician make per year? The average salary of a computer technician is $41,000 per year, and this number is constantly rising with each year. The general salary range for computer technicians is between $30,000 and $48,000 per year, with specific values based upon primary influencing factors including the cost of living as well as years of experience.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary