How much does a Computer Forensic Expert make per Year? Average Computer Forensics Salary
The recent recession in the global economy has hit most jobs quite hard. However, at the same time as the depression, the computer age has been well on its way and prospects among information technology related jobs have never been better. One excellent example of such a position is the computer forensics expert. But how much does a computer forensic expert make per year? When factoring in local cost of living adjustments as well as years of experience and skill sets available, the general range of salaries for computer forensics experts is between $28,000 and $56,000 per year. The average computer forensic salary is $38,000 per year.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary