Will Stainless Steel Spark?
Stainless steel produces some sparks, but fewer sparks than other metals. The volume of sparks produced by stainless steel highly depends on its carbon content. In spark testing, stainless steel produces bright yellow color stripes with a small leaf like structure. In a 300-series stainless steel, the sparks are not that much dense. They are orange or straw in color. 310 series stainless steel produces red to orange color sparks that are shorter and thinner than the 300 series ones.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California