Will Stainless Steel Rust Outside?
Stainless steel will rust, however, the rusting rate is much slower than other metals. The degree of rust resistance varies, according to the type of stainless steel alloy. For instance, a 300 series stainless steel is more rust resistant than a 410 series stainless steel. 410 series stainless steel has 10% nickel content, so the degree of rust resistance is lower in it. Rust resistant stainless steel is now available everywhere, so it should not be a big concern.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California