Will Stainless Steel Attract a Magnet?
Stainless steel is made up of iron, chromium and some other elements like carbon. As the major portion in it comprises iron, it can potentially attract a magnet. You can also find some types of stainless steel that do not attract a magnet strongly. Stainless steel containing nickel do not attract magnet. They are ideal for practical home use. However, most of the stainless steel has metallic structures that offer them some magnetic properties.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California