Will Rabbits Kill Each Other?
Rabbits enjoy the company of each other once they are bonded. The bond can sometime break although very rare but if broken fierce rivalry can take place. Once they indulge in a fight it can be fatal too. If any fight, harsh nipping or biting is noticed the rabbits should be separated. They don’t fight in the presence of human beings. Rabbits by nature are sociable but while they are in a fight they can kill each other.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California