Will Rabbits Fight?
Rabbits will fight one another sometimes. Rabbits normally live within a territory of about five acres. Whenever there is a territorial dispute, one tries to dominate and drive the other rabbit out resulting in a fight. If the rabbits are put into a cage they may fight due to inadequate space. Proper bonding amongst them can prevent these fights. It is often seen two unneutered male or two unsprayed female rabbits put together will fight.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California