Will Rabbits Eat Pansies?
Pansy, a hybrid plant is popular as a garden flower. The flower resembles a human face and hence the named pansy meaning “thought.” The stem of this plant rots if unsterilized animal manure is left nearby. Rabbits stay in thick cover and amidst lots of low-growing greens. The gardens with Pansies appeal to the rabbits. One rabbit can do a lot of damage. He may eat the whole plant and slowly the entire garden flowers will disappear one day.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California