Will Rabbits Eat Mums?
Rabbits will not eat mums unless they are starving. Mums are common household poisonous plants. The botanical name is Chrysanthemums whose leaves and stalks are poisonous. An insecticide called Pyrethrums is extracted from these seeds. By eating mums the rabbits are likely to fall sick due to its poisonous characteristics. Rabbits should be given maximum hay and some vegetables. Rabbits will eat just about any green plant but mums must not be given to them.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California