Will Chickens Run Away?
Chickens will not run away, if you let them free out of their pen. They will wander here and there in your yard, eat up all the worms and bugs and return to their pen at night to sleep. Letting chicks free range can help improve the health of birds. However, they will be susceptible to predation by dogs, hawks and foxes. Sometimes, they may not return to the pen at night because they may feel comfortable outside.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California