Will Chickens Eat My Garden?
Chickens will eat your garden. They can eat almost all garden plants. However, they sometimes eat up bugs in your garden and help your plants grow well. They also offer manure to enrich the garden soil. Nevertheless, if you leave the chicks and hen free ranged in your garden, there will not be any leaf or flower in your garden. It is worth to grow some ducks in your garden than chicks. Ducks do not cause that much damage to your garden.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California