Will Chickens Eat Mice?
Chickens prefer fresh and natural feeds rather than dry and preserved feeds. Chickens are omnivores and they will eat any small prey. Mice eat pet feed and their hidden places are in close proximity to food materials. Strong odor of mice urine also makes them vulnerable and if chickens can catch them they will surely eat them. Mice normally avoid bright light and their movements are very fast for chicken to catch them easily. When mice are in the process of consuming food they are on their two hind feet and can fall prey to chicken.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California