Will Chickens Eat Lettuce?
Chickens will eat lettuce. They enjoy eating all types of greens, in fact. The chicken feeds generally are millet, corn and other small grain but chickens eat whatever they find like insects, warms and other food materials. In the poultry farm, chickens are given health and nutritional benefit feeds including soybean oil, salt, and limestone but lettuce is not used as feed for chicken. Even though it may not be given as a regular part of their diet on some farms, they will certainly eat it.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California