Will Charcoal Absorb Moisture?
Charcoal is an environmentally friendly product. When you finish using it you can just crush it into pieces and let it go back to nature. They can absorb moisture from the air that is humid and release it when the conditions are dry. This feature of charcoal makes it an excellent humidity regulator. Bamboo charcoal is a superior product that has more cavities and hence can absorb more odors and moisture as compared to wood charcoal. Because of these advantages they are put to good use.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California