Will Cats Starve Themselves?
Cats might starve themselves. On several occasions over the years, a cat will starve itself before eating a particular type of food it does not like. Cats, unlike dogs, have strong preferences when it comes to their diet. They would simply not eat the food if they do not like the smell and the taste. There are many other reasons why the cats can starve themselves. Whatever be the case you cannot let a cat starve for more than 24 hours because they can develop liver problems.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California