Will Cats Kill Each Other?
Cats can kill each other. This behavior is commonly seen in the wild and not with domestic cats. Kitten killing is frequently seen after the inexperienced or highly stressed cats deliver their kittens. Research has found out that there can be some hormonal or genetic reason that triggers this behavior. Male cats sometimes kill other cats because of the competition. A cat can attack another cat when they are playing or when they just cannot get along with each other.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California