Why is Density Important?
Density is very important because it is the measurement of the mass or space which all matter takes up. Density affects weight and stability. It is a scientific term that is used in describing molecules and the space and mass of things. For example, two items might be the same size but if one of them has more density, then it will be heavier. A rock with a low density may float while a very dense rock will sink in water.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California