Why is Canterbury Important to Christians?
Canterbury is so important to Christians in England because of the huge cathedral that it represents. The Canterbury Catherdral was constructed in the 1070s and this was directed by Norman Archbishop Lanfranc. It is home to many Christian leaders and has been so for hundreds of years. It represents a sort of Mecca to Christians as their leaders have been residing there for so long. It is quite impressive to see and very important to the Christian people.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California