Why is Butter So Expensive?
Butter is expensive because it is an extremely concentrated form of milk, which is already high in price. People are charged a high price for butter because of the overall process that it takes to crate the butter from liquid milk, milk solids, and milk fat. Unsalted butter, which does not last as long a salted butter, is sometimes even higher in price because it will go to waste quicker, and is therefore more valuable.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price