Why do People Say Holla?
Holla is a slang word that is often used in informal conversations. The word ‘Holla’ is derived from the word ‘Holler’ that means to shout or to cry. Holla is also often used by Chavs and trap stars. It is used to attract attention and is a way to express goodbye like “I will holla at you later” means “I will meet you later, goodbye for now”. People think it cool when they say ‘Holla’ and it is one of the most popular trends in present times.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California