Why do People Follow Stereotypes?
It is unfortunate but people do follow stereotypes. The main reason behind this is the convenience which is the easiest thing to escape. The lack of self confidence is one of the other reasons for following stereotypes. People think that if they follow a certain trend, they will get noticed. Most of them do not have the courage to go against a certain trend. They do not understand that it is not necessary that a trend which seems appealing may not be that good.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California