Why do People Enable Alcoholics?
As per psychologist Eric Berne, people enable alcoholics because they get something psychologically from it. It is a result of emotional deficiency or a feeling of revenge which compels them to do so. People live in a state of denial and enable alcoholics as they feel that their transaction games would fall apart. In rural areas Alcohol Anonymous groups often start drinking again and despite of being rescuers, they enable bad behaviour.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California