Why Can’t I Hear Anything on Ventrilo?
Sometimes you are unable to hear anything on Ventrilo. This type of problem can be easily fixed. You should first check your USB port. If there is a problem with the port, it will not identify your headset. You may check it by plugging your headset into a different port. You can also go the ‘Setting’ option in the control panel and see if you have checked the ‘Mute’ option. If so, unmute it. You should also check the volume, whether it is up or not. If you still face the same problem, go to the Ventrilo’s forum. Ventrilo’s forum provides different fixes for each issue.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California