Why Can't I Hear Anything on Oovoo?
Any problem with your audio devices like speakers or headsets may cause this problem where you are unable to hear anything on Oovoo. To fix this problem, you should first open the OoVoo account and go to the ‘Audio Devices’ section in ‘Settings’. Then go to the section ‘Speakers’ and click the option ‘Test’. If you are able to hear the test music, your speakers are fine. But if the problem persists, check all the options in the section ‘Select the speakers for Audio’. Click the option ‘Test’ until you hear the music through headsets or speakers. Now click ‘Save’ button. If you are talking to another person, this problem may be with his mike also.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California