Why Can’t I Hear Anything on My PS3 Headset?
Sometimes while using Ps3 headsets, you are unable to hear anything. This type of problem can be fixed very easily. You should first check whether you battery is properly charged or not and if it is working well. If you still face the same issue, check your controller because if it does not have enough power you may face problems like headset interference and droupouts.You may also check XMB to set the headset as input/output device. If you are a USB user, make sure that you have no wire breaks or insecure connection. Also, there should not be another Bluetooth device close to PS3 if you are a Bluetooth user.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California