Why Can’t I Hear Anything on My Laptop?
Sometimes you are not able to hear anything on your laptop. This type of problem may be related to your audio devices or digital output. To fix this issue, you should first go to the ‘Start’ menu and then to ‘Control Panel’. Now you should select the option ‘Sound and Audio Devices’. Here, a box will open having a volume tab. Click on the volume tab then select the option ‘Advanced’. Here you will see a ‘Play Control’ option. Click ‘Options’ and then check ‘Advance Controls’. Now, go to ‘Properties’ and mark all options. Then click ‘OK’ button. Make sure that you have not muted any option. Now play a CD and make volume up. Check the ‘Digital Output’ option also. You may go to the Windows help to fix the issue if the problem persists.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California