Why Can’t I Hear Anything on Garageband?
The problem, where you can’t hear anything on Garageband is very common and can be fixed easily. You should first check your line and if you have selected ‘Out’ option in the place of ‘Input’, undo it. It is in the built-in audio. You may check it in Garageband as well as in option ‘Sound’ which is in system preferences. Now you should turn the monitoring on, if it is off. The problem may be related to your patch cord also. If the patch cord is fried, replace it. Make sure that MBP has been configured correctly. If your guitar has passive pickups, it is important to feed it into a pre-amp. Make sure that the volume of the guitar is not muted. If the problem persists, choose the ‘Help’ option in the menu bar.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California