Why Can’t I Hear Anyone on Xbox Live?
The problem, where you are not able to hear anyone on Xbox is quite common and can be fixed easily. This type of problem may be related either to your router or to the checked settings. Firstly let the modem offline for 5 minutes after unplugging all the cables from it. Now after 5 minutes, reconnect the modem and restart your 360. After this, check your gamer zone settings and make it ‘Underground’. You should also check family settings and privacy settings if you have made some changes. Check your friend’s profile through your Xbox 360 and if you have selected mute option, uncheck it. If you still face the same problem, you will have to buy a new router or a hub.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California