Who is Thor? Norse Mythology God Thor
Thor is ancient Norse mythology’s god of thunder and strength. He wields the mighty hammer known as Mjollnir. It is said that when he strikes something or someone with his hammer, thunder rings out across the sky, and when he hurls it we see it as lightning. Thor is considered to be the strongest of the Norse gods, stronger even than Odin, the leader of the gods. Thor is also quick to anger and very dangerous in combat. Thursday is named after Thor, coming from “Thor’s day”.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California