Who Is The President Of Japan?
Japan has its Emperor and is not governed by the president. It also has a prime minister, who takes the chair of the Japan head of government. This person fulfils most of the presidential functions in Japan. The office prime minister was created in Japan in 1885. The prime minister is chosen by the current Japan Emperor. In June 2010 the Japan prime minster position was taken by Naoto Kan.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California