Where is the Ivory Coast Located? Cote d’Ivoire Location Map
The Ivory Coast is a country of 20.6 million people located on the southern coast of western Africa. It is ruled by a republic form of government and speaks French as its official language since its independence from France in 1960. The capital the Ivory Coast is Yamoussoukro and the nation’s total territory covers 124,500 mi.² of land.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California