Where is the Balkans Located? Balkan Peninsula Location Map
The Balkans is a region in southern Europe that is named after the Balkan Mountains which distinguish the region. The Balkans cover an area running through Bulgaria and Serbia. The word Balkan is Turkish for a chain of a wooded mountains. Albania, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Greece, Kosovo, Macedonia, and Montenegro are all fully located within the Balkan Peninsula area.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California