Where is Antigua located? Antigua location map
Antigua is a tiny island of 69,000 people in the Caribbean Sea as shown in the location map below. Antigua is located near the island of Barbuda and together the two represent a British territory in the Caribbean. Antigua covers an area of only about 108 mi.² with 54 miles of coastline. And it was considered to be part of the Leeward Islands archipelago and contains Mount Obama which rises 1300 feet above sea level.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California