Where is Venice located? Venice location map
That is a city with a population of 270,000 people situated in the southern European country of Italy. Venice is located in the Veneto Province on the Eastern coast of Northern Italy. Venice covers a total area of 160 mi.², much of which is submerged in water. Venice is famous as the city of canals due to its flooded streets and public transportation via gondolas, oar-powered boats. Venice was once above ground but today it is mostly submerged in water.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California