Where is Trinidad and Tobago located? Trinidad and Tobago location map
The Republic of Trinidad and Tobago is a country of 1.3 million people located near Barbados off the coast of Venezuela as shown on the location map below. Trinidad and Tobago cover an area of 2000 mi.² of land on the two islands. Trinidad and Tobago have a total GDP of $27 billion and a per capita income of $20,000. It is ruled by a parliamentary republic with a president and prime minister.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California