Where is Tallinn located? Tallinn location map
Tallinn is a city of 406,000 people located in the European country of Estonia. Tallinn is the capital of Estonia and was first plotted on a map in 1154 A.D. Tallinnis located on the northern coast of Estonia in the County of Harju. Tallinn covers an area of 160 km² of land and has a population density of 2550 people per km².
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California