Where is Swaziland Located? Swaziland Location Map
Swaziland is a small country in southern Africa. Swaziland is entirely landlocked and is bordered by South Africa and Mozambique. Swaziland it is also referred to as Ngwane, and the capital of its monarchic government is the city of Lobamba. Swaziland gained independence from the United Kingdom in 1968 but still speaks English as one of its official languages, along with the native language of SiSwati.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California