Where is Slovenia Located? Slovenia Location Map
The Republic of Slovenia is Aa central European country bordering the Mediterranean Sea and the Alps Mountains. Slovenia’s 20,000 km² of land is bordered by Italy, Croatia, Hungary, and Austria. Cellini also has a coastline along the Adriatic Sea. The capital city of Slovenia is Ljubljana, the seat of its government’s president and prime minister.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California