Where is Sierra Leone Located? Sierra Leone Location Map
Sierra Leone is a country of 6.5 million people located on the western coast of the African continent. It declared its independence from Britain in 1961 and established the capital for its constitutional republic in Freetown, which is also its largest city. English is still the official language of Sierra Leone, although Krio is spoken by 97% of its population.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California